Daily Prompt: Land of Confusion
Tell us about a time when you felt out of place.
This is the story of when I felt out of place, Although an old one, but a gold one!
- Daily Prompt: Land of Confusion (anniemationfloe.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Out Of Place In This Land Of Confusion (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- I’m Confused (flowersandbreezes.wordpress.com)
- Can I help you find something? (jedsplayhouse.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Land of Confusion (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Confusions Reigns. Well, not completely … (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- So Re-irri-lat-able.. (ayimas.wordpress.com)
- Ugg Boots and Love (silentmoccasins.wordpress.com)
My school days were hands down my good old days…The best time of my life was spent there that I always wish to get back. The time and the way I was as a person too. This is a story of one of my blunders in school days, there you go:
The very first event that comes to my mind when i think of a long list of my blunders is when i was in 9th grade.
I woke up in the morning particularly happy and cheery(which didn’t use to happen very often) .
Started to get ready for school, preparing my school bag , putting gazillion books in it (making it so heavy that it would’ve been difficult for even Dwayne Johnson to lift it up).
Got in the car as my dad dropped me off on his way to his office.
Entered my school.
HAPPY and full…
View original post 372 more words