Daily Prompt: FAQ
Interview someone — a friend, another blogger, your mother, the mailman — and write a post based on their responses.
Fortunately my friend C is here with me today for this prompt so I’m going to ask her some questions:
Who is your best friend?
C: Search continues… (I know I’m her best friend though, She just doesn’t like to admit it)
What is your favorite subject?
C: Because its is interesting.
Why do you love to eat?
C: Because I just enjoy it, it makes me feel alive 😀
What is your dream?
C: Acting in a drama serial and To learn dance professionally.
Why do you “THINK” you are so beautiful?
C:Because I am… (I say “She isn’t” . She says to remove this, I say: people have such false hopes and ideas about themselves )
(She has started eating and is busy dealing with the food. It takes me a while to get her attention away from it)
What is the one most memorable moment in your life?
C: There are many.
But there must be one, which you remember the most?
C: I was running after my older brother to give me a kiss….He ran out onto the street, I ran after him, He ran to the roof, I went after him….It was a cat and mouse game. But In the end I was the one with more muscles so…. 😀
How old were you then?
C:I was in 10th grade grade so you get the idea 😀
Didn’t you feel ashamed running like a madman after him in the street?
C: No, If my brother wasn’t ashamed of making me run in the street then why should I be ashamed? 😀
What do you love about being in university?
C: Co-education (where Girls and boys study together)
C: Because Opposite attracts ! 😀 (she’s a little pervy so… )
- Daily Prompt: FAQ (bookmarkpost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: FAQ – An Open Interview (littlegirlstory.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: FAQ (jeasonsolayao.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: FAQ (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt: FAQ (marvelusandjustwrite.wordpress.com)
- Mom And I Talk About Death And Bikinis (aberrantkid.wordpress.com)
- My Interview With My Doctor About ObamaCare (josephrathjen.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: FAQ (rosewallflowers.wordpress.com)
- Detail … Sagrada Familia, Barcelona (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)