Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
I don’t know (I know its three words but you get the point)
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Kindness and Nature
What turns you off?
What is your favorite curse word?
F**k (like most of the people I bet)
What sound or noise do you love?
Anything Nature produces. The birds and the breeze and everything like that. And sound of the Rain !!!
What sound or noise do you hate?
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Psychology. Always have been my passion till this day. And always will be.
What profession would you not like to do?
Ummm….Every profession holds its own charm I don’t really hate any profession.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I’d be too damn happy to care about anything else. I would be too ecstatic that I got in ! (I would Thanks God instead)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (vivirquenoespoco.wordpress.com)
- Inside the Actor’s Studio (adityaviyer.com)
- Inside the Actor’s Studio (stephsscribe.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (crowarrowinc.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (alyssawinegarden.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (lifebeinggirly.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (ephereallitter.com)
- Inside the Actor’s Studio: Tonights guest, rkh. (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)
- Who Doesn’t Love James Lipton? (psifigal.wordpress.com)