Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV
Write a script for a late-night infomercial — where the product is your blog. How do you market yourself? What qualities do you embody that other “products” don’t? What are the benefits of reading your blog?
In all honesty, I DON’T KNOW !
Seriously, I’m honored by the fact that absolutely awesome people choose to read my blog but I fail to find anything that my blog has and others don’t. They are way better than me without any doubt.
So I can’t help but be thankful to all the amazing people who find SOMETHING in my blog worth reading . I’m ME because of YOU!
All I can say is, thank you for seeing SOMETHING in me and supporting me.
- As Seen on TV: Daily Prompt (lifebeinggirly.com)
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (charlottefrederiksen.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt; As Seen on TV (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- What if I offered my blog for your entertainment? (okaywhatif.com)
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Roll up, roll up…. (meeeegantaylorr.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV (sophialobo86.wordpress.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: As Seen on TV post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)